Publish on Apt
Do you have any Social, informational, educational or entertaining stuff that should be featured on www.aptnewsghana.com?
Please submit your stories, pictures, and videos to us via WhatsApp: +233548388489 or click on the icon on your screen. Alternatively, email us: email@example.com
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 21st October 2020 October 22, 2020Active cases: 881 New cases: 2 New tests: 85 Total confirmed: 3,657 Recovered: 2,658 (+0) Deaths: 118 (+0)Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health, The Gambia.Media filesDownload logo
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (22 October 2020) October 22, 2020Total confirmed: 47,212 Total recovered: 33,050 Deaths: 870Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health, Kenya.Media filesDownload logo
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update for South Africa (21st October 2020) October 22, 2020COVID-19 Update: A total of 26537 tests were conducted in the last 24 hours, with 2055 new cases. Regrettably, we report 8 more COVID-19 related deaths bringing the total number of deaths to 18741. Click the link to view the full report: https://buff.ly/3ocB2hh.Distributed by APO Group on behalf of National Institute for Communicable Diseases, South […]
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: COVID-19 Update (21 October 2020) October 22, 2020COVID-19 update: As at 21 October 2020, Zimbabwe had 8215 confirmed cases, including 7725 recoveries and 236 deaths.Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health and Child Care, Zimbabwe.Media filesDownload logo
- Stopping Production Decline is “top priority” for Minister Diamantino Azevedo, According to New Report October 22, 2020Africa Oil & Power (http://www.AfricaOilandPower.com/), the leading investment promotion platform for the African energy sector, launched a report on Thursday called ‘Angola COVID-19 Response,’ analyzing the country’s strategy to mitigate the impact of the global pandemic on its energy sector, with a particular focus on its oil and gas upstream sector, which constitutes a fundamental […]
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (21 October 2020) October 22, 2020Download logoCurrently, there are 27 patients in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 27 on ventilatory support and 41 on supplementary oxygen. A total of 1,189 are currently admitted in various health facilities and 2,661 are on Home Based Isolation and Care.Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health, Kenya.
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by Counties (21st October 2020) October 22, 2020Download logoDistribution of cases by Counties: Nairobi (227), Machakos (64), Mombasa (51), Uasin Gishu (37), Laikipia (28), Busia (19), Kajiado (11), Embu (10), Nakuru (9), Wajir (7), Kiambu (6), Kilifi (6), Kisumu (4), Nyeri (4), Makueni (3), Elgeyo Marakwet (2), Meru (2), Kisii (2), Turkana (2), Narok (1), Homabay (1) & Kakamega (1).Distributed by APO […]
- Coronavirus - Africa: WHO COVID-19 Africa Update (21 October 2020) October 22, 2020Over 1.6 million confirmed COVID-19 cases on the African continent - with more than 1.3 million recoveries & 40,000 deaths cumulatively. View country figures & more with the WHO African Region COVID-19 Dashboard: https://arcg.is/XvuSX.Distributed by APO Group on behalf of WHO Regional Office for Africa.Media filesDownload logo
- Coronavirus - Guinea: COVID-19 Awareness Campaign in Nzerekore, Guinea October 22, 2020A World Health Organization (WHO) team goes door-to-door in Nzerekore, Guinea, to raise awareness about COVID-19 & the important prevention measures. Communities can control the spread of the virus by wearing masks, keeping a distance & frequently practicing hand hygiene.Distributed by APO Group on behalf of WHO Regional Office for Africa.Media filesDownload logo
- Coronavirus - Africa: New COVID-19 rapid tests a game changer for Africa October 22, 2020Download logoThe roll-out of new, World Health Organization (WHO) approved antigen-based rapid diagnostic tests for the novel coronavirus in Africa will significantly boost testing capacity and marks a game changer in the continent’s fight against COVID-19. Many African countries have struggled to test in sufficient numbers to control the pandemic, with only 12 in the […]