Publish on Apt
Do you have any Social, informational, educational or entertaining stuff that should be featured on www.aptnewsghana.com?
Please submit your stories, pictures, and videos to us via WhatsApp: +233548388489 or click on the icon on your screen. Alternatively, email us: email@example.com
- Sierra Leone’s President Julius Maada Bio launches the Sierra Leone Health Village, turns Sod for the Construction of Ultra-Modern General Hospital at Kerry Town January 23, 2021His Excellency President Dr Julius Maada Bio has launched the Sierra Leone health village and turned the sod for the construction of an ultra-modern general hospital at Kerry Town, Western Rural District. “I am informed that per the MOU, EASI Trading Limited will build a 150-bed general Hospital that will provide such diagnostic imaging services […]
- Devastation feared as Eloise approaches Mozambique January 23, 2021Download logoWith Tropical Storm Eloise expected to make landfall in Central Mozambique early tomorrow (23 January), the Red Cross is warning of the potential for major damage and displacement. Tropical Storm Eloise is predicted to make landfall in Sofala Province, about 20km north of the city of Beira that bore the brunt of Cyclone Idai […]
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 23, 2021Daily: Laboratory test: 4,951 Severe cases: 227 New recovered: 507 New deaths: 3 New cases: 555 Total: Laboratory test: 1,908,533 Active cases: 12,306 Total recovered: 118,513 Total deaths: 2,060 Total cases: 132,881Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health, Ethiopia.Media filesDownload logo
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 23, 2021Total cases: 12,443 (+273) Recovered: 8,184 (+211) | 65.7% Active cases: 4,094 Tests: 817,800 (+4,857) Deaths: 165 (+3) | 1.3% Test positivity rate: 5.6% Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health, Republic of Rwanda.Media filesDownload logo
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 23, 2021Download logoHealth Minister Lizzie Nkosi announces 17 new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini, taking total deaths to 458. "May their souls rest in peace." New cases: 202 Total cases: 14 219 Active cases: 4597 New recoveries: 140 Total recoveries: 8962 New deaths: 17 Total deaths: 458Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health, Government […]
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 23, 2021Download logoAs at 22 January 2021, Zimbabwe had 30 523 confirmed cases, including 21 080 recoveries and 962 deaths.Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health and Child Care, Zimbabwe.
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 23, 2021New cases: 1,316 Total active cases: 10,302 Lost to follow-up: 134 Total number of tests conducted: 121,620 (3,108 new) Total confirmed cases: 17,365 Total recovered: 6,408 (95 new) Outcome under investigation: 76 Total deaths: 445 (49* new)Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health and Population, Republic of Malawi.Media filesDownload logo
- Football: Ahmad’s old guards maintain West’s stranglehold on Confederation of African Football (CAF) January 23, 2021Download logoA SEQUENCE of letters preceding an upcoming summit by the western affiliate of the continental mother body further exposes a thickening plot to turn the Confederation of African Football (CAF) into a private fiefdom of its western subsidiary. This comes as the besieged confederation heads for elections to choose its new president on Saturday […]
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 23, 20211483 new cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria; Kaduna-545 FCT-235 Plateau-127 Nasarawa-80 Oyo-72 Delta-65 Rivers-64 Kano-46 Ogun-46 Bayelsa-30 Gombe-30 Abia-28 Osun-27 Edo-25 Ondo-14 Sokoto-12 Zamfara-10 Bauchi-8 Imo-5 Jigawa-4 Ekiti-4 Borno-4 Niger-2Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).Media filesDownload logo
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (22 January 2021) January 23, 2021As of 22 Jan 2021, in the last 24 hrs, we recorded 1,120 new cases (out of 9,809 tests), 1,145 recoveries and 13 new deaths [MTSRIP].Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Zambia National Public Health Institute (ZNPHI).Media filesDownload logo