Publish on Apt
Do you have any Social, informational, educational or entertaining stuff that should be featured on www.aptnewsghana.com?
Please submit your stories, pictures, and videos to us via WhatsApp: +233548388489 or click on the icon on your screen. Alternatively, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CORRECTION: Africa Renewable Energy Fund II secures EUR130 million first close with SEFA and CTF investments June 18, 2021Download logoThe Africa Renewable Energy Fund II has achieved its first close at €130 million, following a joint investment of €17.5 million from The Sustainable Energy Fund for Africa and the Climate Technology Fund through the African Development Bank (www.AfDB.org). AREF II, a successor to the original Fund, is a 10-year closed-ended renewable energy Private […]
- Virtual interaction between Minister of State for External Affairs & Dr. Lemogang Kwape, Minister of International Affairs and Cooperation, Botswana (June 17, 2021) June 18, 2021Download logoShri V. Muraleedharan, Minister of State for External Affairs, held a virtual meeting with Hon'ble Dr. Lemogang Kwape, Minister of International Affairs and Cooperation of Botswana today. MoS recalled fondly his visit to Botswana in November 2018. The two ministers, in their discussions, touched upon all aspects of the mutually-beneficial India-Botswana relations, in particular, […]
- H.E Ambassador Melaku Legesse Confers with the Dean of Africa Ambassadors group in #Senegal June 18, 2021Download logoAmbassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia to the Republic of Senegal H.E Ambassador Melaku Legesse met with H.E. Regis Onanga M. Ndiaye, Dean of Africa Ambassadors group and Ambassador of Gabonese Republic to Senegal and discussed issues of common concern between the two friendly countries. During the meeting, Ambassador Melaku […]
- Dlamini becomes first black South African to compete at Tour de France June 18, 2021Dlamini becomes first black South African to compete at Tour de France; Dlamini, Bennett and Campenaerts all make first Tour de France starts; Aru, Henao, Clarke and Gogl add significant experience; Walscheid looks to flat stages and time trials; The spirit of Ubuntu – I am because we are – on show to the world. […]
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 Reported Cases in Ethiopia (17 June 2021) June 18, 2021Daily: Laboratory Test: 5,764 Cases: 174 Severe Cases: 240 New Deaths: 2 Recovery: 744 Total: Laboratory Test: 2,808,359 Active Cases: 17,316 Total Cases: 274,775 Total Deaths: 4,262 Total Recovery: 253,195 Total Vaccinated: 1,964,005Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health, Ethiopia.Media filesDownload logo
- Africa Renewable Energy Fund II secures EUR125 million first close with SEFA and CTF investments June 18, 2021Download logoThe Africa Renewable Energy Fund II has achieved its first close at €125 million, following a joint investment of €17.5 million from The Sustainable Energy Fund for Africa and the Climate Technology Fund through the African Development Bank (www.AfDB.org). AREF II, a successor to the original Fund, is a 10-year closed-ended renewable energy Private […]
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (17 June 2021) June 18, 2021Download logoEighty six patients have been diagnosed positive for COVID-19 in tests carried out today at Quarantine Centers in Central, Southern, Northern Red Sea, and Gash Barka Regions. Out of these, fifty three patients are from Quarantine Centers in Asmara, Central Region. Twenty eight patients are from Quarantine Centers in Mendefera (11), Adi-Kaieh (7), Tsorona […]
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 update (17 June 2021) June 18, 2021Download logoNewly confirmed cases: 1016 Recoveries: 1382 Active cases: 11 278 Deaths: 34Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Ministry of Health and Social Services, Namibia.
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (17 June 2021) June 18, 2021660 people have tested positive for the disease, from a sample size of 6,176 tested in the last 24 hours. The positivity rate is now 10.7%. Total confirmed positive cases are now 177,282 and cumulative tests so far conducted are 1,887,636. New cases by county: Siaya 123, Kisumu 102, Nairobi 78, Busia 68, Homa Bay 49, […]
- Merck Foundation and First ladies of Ghana, Namibia and Zambia recognized winners of "More than a Mother" Fashion Awards with the aim to raise awareness about infertility and breaking its stigma in their countries June 18, 2021Merck Foundation (www.Merck-Foundation.com), the philanthropic arm of Merck KGaA Germany, announced the winners of Merck Foundation More Than a Mother FASHION AWARDS 2020 from Ghana, Namibia and Zambia. The awards are by Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Ghana, H.E. Mrs. REBECCA AKUFO-ADDO; the First Lady of Namibia, H.E. Mrs. MONICA GEINGOS and […]